Monday, April 1, 2013

How to Make Money with Arts and Crafts


I have been to many arts and craft fairs and festivals in my life and there’s on thing I notice in all of them. They are busy. If you pay attention to what’s going on at these fairs and festivals, you’ll notice that people buy these crafts. I thought to myself “Why can’t I do this?” Well, guess what, I can do this and I do.

Let me tell you how I got started in doing arts and crafts. After I visited many of the arts and crafts fairs and festivals, I went home and decided get some e-books on making arts and crafts. The first e-book I got was about soap making. I got this e-book because at the last arts and crafts festival I was at, the soaps was the biggest sellers. I read the e-book and learned how to make soap. I got to work on making soap for the nest arts and craft festival. I didn’t want to make a lot of soap at first for fear of not selling it all. Well, I made about 100 bars of soap and asked a friend if I can sell at his book. He said yes. I ended up selling 75 bars of soap. I made a nice little profit from selling the soap.

After that arts and crafts festival, I went home and got a few more e-books. I got about gel candle making, bath salt making and perfume making. I read all the e-books and got busy with making some more soap, and I started to make perfume, bath salt and gel candles. With the research that I did by going to the arts and crafts fairs and festival, I found out what was hot to sell now.

Anyway, I went back to another arts and crafts festival and ended up getting my own booth. I ended up selling all but 10 bars of soap, selling all the bath salt I made, selling all but 1 gel candle and I sold all perfume I made. That weekend I made about $500 with only putting in $100 in products. I was happy. So I went home and ended up get another e-book. I got how to make a wind chime e-book. Well, to make this long story short, I read the e-book made some wind chimes for another arts and crafts festival. I ended up selling all of the wind chimes.

You can find additional info at the following links:

Click Here for more information
Click Here for more information

No comments:

Post a Comment