Wednesday, June 5, 2013

I Bought Massive Passive Profits

I had been looking for something that would help me make money online. I bought a lot of products and usually ended up returning them, because the claims were false. Then I came across a program called Massive Passive Profits. I researched the program on the Internet and overall the comments were pretty positive. Some Internet gurus claimed they could do this themselves, but I wanted something automated. I am very new to Internet marketing and I don’t have much experience or knowledge. The price was $47 and all I had to do was "activate the software," and "count my profits."





Of course it’s not that simple and you have to spend some time setting it up. The software has the ability to create MU autoblogs that obtain content from youtube, Amazon, Articlebase, and Ezinearticles. With the Mass Deploy you can automatically generate 100’s of blogs. This program allows you to create a large number of sites in a few minutes. The traffic is generated by SEO and back linking. It will also automatically create unlimited sub domains.





After you setup one blog as a template, the rest of the blogs will be automatically generated. So first find a niche. Then come up with some keywords for that niche. After, you need a domain and one blog. Now the keywords become the sub domains of your autoblogs. So you end up with thousands of sites from one blog. Once traffic comes to your blogs, you make money when people click on the automatically generated links.





Bill McRea and Mike Williams are the creators of this software and they claim you can make up to $100,000 a month. I just got the software and I am not making anywhere near that much. However, I am making a reasonable income and that’s good enough for me. This is not a get rich quick scheme. You have to invest some time getting it set up and making sure it’s working the way you want. I can’t quit my job yet, but at least I found a program that works and doesn’t involve a lot of learning and applying. The best thing is that you can return it up to 60 days after trying it if you don’t find it as useful as I did.





I can’t recommend this for everyone. If you are willing to give it an honest effort and follow the video tutorials then you will succeed with this software. You will not generate the income they claim, and it will not work instantly. The software works, but only if you’re also willing to work. After you set it up initially, it is fully automated. You can click on my link if you want more information.


http://domain-hostzilla.com

No comments:

Post a Comment